Every time I sit down to write, I wonder what I am going to say... just before it comes spilling out of me. “I have nothing to say”, “no one wants to hear what I have to say” & “no one is listening/reading anyway” were some of the familiar stories I heard myself telling myself this week, and while that may or may not be true, silencing our expression only serves to stifle our ability to create the life we desire. I am sure these stories are not unique to me.
A huge part of our focus at BiolumenEssence & Hidden Gem on Main is on wellness – the integration & balance of Mind, Body & Spirit. As the world continues to be swirly and destabilizing for many, we are seeing the rise of anxiety, sleeplessness, loneliness & grief.
Our voice is powerful, and we haven’t seen a time in recent history that is so blatantly trying to stifle our voice, suppress our speech, burn our books, and instill fear in us for speaking our truth as we are seeing & experiencing today. The throat chakra governs the nervous system, so it is no wonder we are seeing these issues on the rise. Deep breaths of fresh air are essential for maintaining a healthy throat chakra & nervous system. When was the last time you really allowed yourself to breathe deeply & freely?
Our words have power. They create and weave webs of connection. Words create intimacy through vulnerability, foster trust & help build relationships. Words can be weapons as well, so choose them wisely.
Our voice (aka our throat chakra) is the gateway – the portal – through which a lot of trapped energy, intention & emotion can be released into the world. Our words are the birthplace of conscious manifestation & creation. Holding back what we want to say but are too afraid to speak for fear of being judged, rejected, or offending someone, only serves to trap energy that wants to move. Many dis-eases are created from trapped emotions. (Emotion = energy in motion).
My hope is that this encourages you to speak what is on your mind & heart…free up some of that trapped energy & stop trying to squash what is naturally arising. If you need some support in this area, there are lots of things that can help open & balance your throat chakra.
- Working with flower essences is a great way to help move stuck & stagnant energies
- Visit the blending bar and create a custom aromatherapy blend to address the specifics of your situation & help support you on your healing journey
- Check out Authenticity in the chakra line of essences & aromatic synergies
- Schedule an energy healing session to balance & clear your chakras. It’ll help to release what needs to be cleared & make space for what you are calling in & creating in your life.
- Experiment working with crystals & gems that support communication: Amazonite, Aquamarine, Blue Calcite, Celestite, Kyanite & Lapis lazuli.
- Building community & connecting with others...check out all of our upcoming events at Hidden Gem on Main & Divinely Rooted
In support of radical self-expression & authenticity,